"For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."
- Luke 2:11
- You must live in Lee County
- You must be at or under the income guidelines.
- You must send copies of all income for the last 30 days in with your application.
- You must verify everyone on your application lives at the same address.
1. The Goodfellows Application
2. Filling out your Application
You will need to provide names, ages, genders, clothing sizes, and gift ideas for everyone living in the home.
3. Turning in your Application
Applications and required paperwork need to be mailed to:
P.O. Box 674
Dixon, IL 61021
You may also set up a time to drop them off at GoodFellows of Lee county by contacting team members who have contact information listed on this website.
4. Goodfellows Appointments
Appointment times will be mailed to you late November or early December.
Clara Harris: 815-973-5135
Contact Clara Harris if your phone number or address changes.
Please do not bring children to your appointment.